Meditation is an important part of Bokeism. Meditation can focus the mind and it’s a way to cultivate mental growth. Meditation is simple but there are many ways to meditate. Do it whichever way you wish but do not pay for this knowledge.
How to meditate
- Close your eyes and start breathing through your nose.
- When you inhale count “One”
- When you exhale count “Two.
- Keep doing this to a count of “Ten” and start over.
- Do this for as long as you feel necessary. Use a timer if you need to.
You will find that you will get lost in thought and maybe even lose count. Don’t worry about it. It happens. Just notice you’ve done it, don’t get frustrated and start back over.
Meditation should be practised daily.